Wednesday 23 July 2014

Nakd Bar: Cocoa Loco - First Impressions

Hello! 

"they're getting more and more popular by the day"
A different POTW, it's food related! You may have heard of these nakd bars as they're getting more and more popular by the day. Having tried Nakd bars previously (Cashew Cookie flavour), I was more than excited to try out a new flavour and went with Cocoa Loco.

"wheat free and one of your 5 a day!"

Having read the name, for some reason it reminded me of coconuts - even though it is not coconut flavour, they should invent one! But I went with this one anyway! It has Oats, Dates, Raisins, Peanuts, Apple Juice, Cocoa, Almonds and Walnuts. It is wheat free and one of your 5 a day!

"this would be a lifesaver"

The bars are quite compact and would be great to have in your purse - you know when you're out all day and end up hungry and don't know where to go, this would be a lifesaver ;)

"I totally recommend it, especially if you love cocoa"

The consistency is quite chewy, which I love, and the nuts add a nice crunch. I must admit that I prefer Cashew Cookie as it doesn't have the oats - the oats aren't my favourite part of the bar.

Overall, I love dates and nuts together, so this is definitely a brand to try. I totally recommend it, especially if you love cocoa (definitely can taste it) and nuts! I know I'll be buying more - trying different flavours, though! I saw the variety pack on their website but this works out to be more expensive than if you buy single ones of your choice in store - so be aware!

What's your favourite go-to Purse Snack?? 
PIN BUTTON