Monday 13 January 2014

Motivation Monday: Lizzie Velasquez

Hello!

It's yet another Monday and I thought I'd give you a little inspiration for the week ahead, this time in form of a video!

Well, this video I saw last week and tweeted about it. I thought it was so inspirational and since then Lizzie has gotten super famous, so you may have heard of her! She was called 'Worlds Ugliest Woman' by strangers and somebody put a video of her on the internet with over 4 million views, she was strong and didn't let this bring her down. I thought this was amazing, because if that was me I know that I would shatter. I just wouldn't know what to do.

She is such an inspiration and makes us realise that we really are beautiful no matter what we look like on the outside. It's personality that counts and your looks are not what completely defines you.


I think she is gorgeous and her personality shines! Plus she has amazing hair!

So, tell me: What defines you, or what's your favourite thing about you? 

PIN BUTTON