Friday 20 February 2015

The Netflix Tag

Hello!



The Netflix Tag has been floating around and if you know me, you know I love a bit of good ol' Telly!
So, seeing the Netflix Tag, how could I not. hey? How. Could. I. Not.?
Right, so lets dive in!

1. What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix ?
Sherlock is an incredible series. It's full with intelligent details, and I can't believe I started the series as late as I did! If you haven't watched Sherlock, you're missing out! Run to your Netflix account and watch all 6 episodes currently on there! You can thank me later! ;)

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix ?
At the moment, I'm up to date with Pretty Little Liars. Actually, on Monday we had a little chat on here on all things PLL. Here's the link, incase you missed it! 

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be ?
Suits. Although it is currently on there, I would love up-to-date episodes on Netflix, like they've recently done to PLL. I love Suits, definitely my favourite show (it's up there with Sherlock!). 

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix ?
Just the fact that Suits episodes are not up to date. Also, the third series of Sherlock is not on there either. I did catch the first two episodes of the third series on BBC iPlayer, but by the time I got around to the final one, it was no longer available! I was gutted. 

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix ?
A cosy blanket, my go-to furry pink roses blanket is my favourite. I was catching up with the latest PLL episode on Netflix today and the blanket was in the wash - definitely not the same experience. Good, nonetheless! 

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
I have yet to watch a film on Netflix, there aren't any that catch my eye but in terms of series, Sherlock! (These questions are all interlinking, aren't they?)

7. Name a series on Netflix you keep meaning to watch but haven't yet.
Hmm... none off the top of my head. I think I keep up with the ones I am a die-hard fan of, and happy with my selected few. (I say few, but there are quite a lot! *shh*)

8. Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix ?
Homeland was a series I found only due to Netflix. Although, I have watched every single one on there, so there's none left to watch. To be honest, I'm just super happy Suits is back so Homeland is not missed!

Is there any show you cannot recommend enough on Netflix? Would love suggestions! 
& I Tag YOU to do it too! 
PIN BUTTON