Monday 2 February 2015

Beyoncé Heat Rush : FRAGRANCE


Hello!

"it's understandable that I've only got about 1/2-1/3 of it left, right?"

Just as I leave the house, I spitz on some perfume. Recently it has been the same perfume I go for when I don't really have much time and it's all 'go-go-go!' chaos. The perfume I received as a gift last Christmas (2013) and now realise how much of it I've actually used. A 100ml bottle of Beyoncé Heat Rush is that perfume.

"The scent is very warm and reminds me of being by a toasty fire"

Nevertheless, the perfume is an Eau de Toilette, so being it not as strong as an Eau de Parfum, I guess it's okay to spritz twice more as you usually would, meaning it's understandable that I've only got about 1/2-1/3 of it left, right? Right???!

"They say Queen Beyoncé can do no wrong"

Fine, I guess that doesn't really justify anything, but the real reason is: the fragrance. It's such a forgiving scent. Something that reminds me of the autumn/winter season, whereas Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight is probably my summer go-to. The scent is very warm and reminds me of being by a toasty fire - definitely agree with the 'Heat' name it has been given. 

"it has been the same perfume I go for when I don't really have much time and it's all 'go-go-go!' "

They say Queen Beyoncé can do no wrong - a great line of fragrances, a nice bottle and a scent like this, I guess this is yet another area she has excelled in! Would I say it's my favourite scent of all time? No. However, it is still a go-to fragrance.

A final touch of the whole package - the bottle is pretty affordable too. Retailing at £35 for a 100ml EDT, yet you can get it for good £12.61 on Amazon (LINK) so it won't break the bank!

Tell me, what's your go-to fragrance? 
PIN BUTTON