Monday 10 March 2014

Motivation Monday - Smile

Hello! 

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend, enjoying the beautiful weather if you are a Londoner like me - or anywhere that may have received a few kisses from the sun! Having really enjoyed my Sunday, I decided I shouldn't let the Monday Blues bring me down - and you shouldn't either! Whether you had a rough or smooth weekend, let this be another day to make wonderful memories


This quote by Dr Seuss is an eye opener in many ways and really warms my heart. Sometimes I find we seem to regret where we are now and prefer how it was like before. We say things like 'Oh, back in the good old days' - well, if you think about it, these days will be the 'good old days' in a couple of years time, so why not make the most of it NOW. 

Don't cry because we aren't in those 'good old days' but smile because those good days existed. Smile that we have another chance to make it good for ourselves! 

Wishing you all a positive day and tell me, what are POSITIVE sayings or quotes keeping you going? 

PIN BUTTON