Monday 24 November 2014

Bag Essentials: Body Fragrance


Hello!

"Impulse was THE Chanel No. 5 of the adult world."

There are definitely times when you're out and about and find your bag has EVERYTHING in it... except for the one thing you need. Well, this is where this post comes in... one of the staples in your handbag, and a purchase of the week - something I find that is always handy!

"I had owned when it first came out many years ago... Into Glamour is still my fav! "

When I was younger, in secondary school, Impulse was THE Chanel No. 5 of the adult world. It's something every girl knew about and the smell that lingered in the P.E. changing rooms. Well, it's been a few years, but I feel like any girl, young or old, could do with a bit of Impulse. Or any body fragrance, in that case. 

" small, won't weigh your bag down, staple in every gals bag."

Why pick up two, you ask? Well, actually they were on sale. After a spritz or two of both the scents, I have fallen head over heels for 'Into Glamour'. Actually, that was the scent I had owned when it first came out many years ago, and Secret Smile is a new one for me, but Into Glamour is still my fav! 

"any girl, young or old, could do with a bit of Impulse."

Overall, a pretty small, won't weigh your bag down, staple in every gals bag.

What body fragrance/perfume do you keep in your handbag?
PIN BUTTON