Wednesday 19 November 2014

POTW: The Perfect Little Clutch


Hello! 

"Pop in a little bit of cash, possibly your Oyster card and a lippie and you're good to go."

With the Christmas parties just around the corner, we all need a go-to clutch - and I think I've found it.

Being obsessed with monochrome, this bag is definitely in my good books. The chain is long so would be safe as either a cross body or low on one shoulder. The little wristlet would be less hassle so would be the preferred way. Oh, and of course, there's the option of having neither.

"Oh, and good news: it's super inexpensive too!"
The size is pretty small, yet my phone will fit just right in. Pop in a little bit of cash, possibly your Oyster card and a lippie, and you're good to go. Another good thing about this particular clutch is the hidden pockets. There's one on the back and one on the inside bearing the opening of the middle compartment. This is good for any extra cash you may have, and the back one particular good for the Oyster*!

"parties just around the corner, we all need a go-to clutch - and I think I've found it."

Overall, it's a complete necessity in every girls wardrobe. Oh, and good news: it's super inexpensive too! Retailing at $15 (£9.40), you can't really go wrong. Link here to buy

Tell me, do you have a go-to clutch for the holiday season?

*Oyster = travel card used in London
PIN BUTTON