Tuesday 24 June 2014

BBXO's 1 Year Blog-iversary + milestones

Hello!
Do you know what day it is? Of course you do, because you read the title!
It's BBXO's ONE YEAR Anniversary! Can you believe it. This time last year was the first day of my summer vacation. It was the day I came home from my last exam and started the blog... it was when all of this started.


Some things that have obviously changed is the layout.... the logo, the background and the vibe.

Blog Posts shown: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

ANOTHER milestone is 150 posts. This is the 150st post - is it just me that feels this is quite cool that it happened at the same time - I mean the 1 year and the 150th post?!


Also, the ending has changed, before you were said goodbye to in the form of '...keep blooming berries!' but now, you get given a rose! A picture says a 1000 words, right? ;)

Okay, I don't have much to say to you, because how far this blog has gotten is unbelievable - reaching 24,000 views is incredible and even though for some it may not be a lot, for me it is more than I had ever thought!
Thank you for sticking with BBXO and there's a lot more coming your way (plus a huge surprise which I can't tell you much about just yet) so stay tuned!!!
PIN BUTTON