Friday 5 June 2015

Summer Holiday Haul | FASHION


Hello!

"Definitely something I'll be making the most of this summer!"

As mentioned in the last post, I'll be taking a trip to Egypt this summer. With a holiday just around the corner, it is more than the excuse needed to buy a few extra things! 

I took it upon myself to order from DressLink. I wrote a post about their dresses, which were all under $10, so while taking a look around their site, I came across these things that I wanted to try. Oh, and one of those things was $0.01. That's right, less than a dollar! 


"Believe you me, it did arrive and it was only $0.01!"

The striped top shown on the left is a chiffon material. It is light weight and super versatile for the hot, summer days. It's simple and can be worn in many different ways. This was the item that was $0.01. I kind of didn't believe the price and just put in it the basket, almost thinking it wouldn't arrive as it's too good to be true. Believe you me, it did arrive and it was only $0.01! That's, like, 1 penny for us UK lot! 


I also ordered a bag and some sunnies. The bag is a cream/off-white shade which I think is perfect for the summer. I have a thing for gold hardware, and the hardware detail on this was exactly what caught my eye. However, I did notice there were a few scratches on the hardware, even though the product came in a dust-bag. I have no idea how that came about, but for the price, I'm not complaining! 


"there is also little slots for your phone and possibly some keys or something on the inside."

The good thing about the bag is the optional shoulder straps. I, for one, am pretty sure I'd forget the bag somewhere if it didn't have the shoulder straps, only to realise, 2 hours later, that I left it in the middle of nowhere and will have no way of getting it back. So, to avoid that kind of situation, a shoulder strap is vital for me! 

It's great that it's got a zip too, so you feel safer about putting some valuables in there, and there is also little slots for your phone and possibly some keys or something on the inside. 


It's a pretty simple, but stylish bag that would go with almost anything. Definitely something I'll be making the most of this summer! It was $4.83 (about £3.20). I still can't get over how affordable the prices are! 

"With a holiday just around the corner, it is more than the excuse needed to buy a few extra things!"

Finally, a holiday would not be complete without a pair of sunglasses. Aviators are hands down my go-to style of sunnies, and when I saw they had these gold-rimmed (see a trend?) orange/red tinted ones, I just couldn't say no. 

What are your essentials to get/pack for a holiday? Oh, and tell me, are you planning on going trips this year? 
PIN BUTTON