Friday 4 October 2013

Weekly Roundup #6

Hello!

I feel like I haven't done a weekly roundup in a while, however, I do them quite often... Well, since the blog has started I''ve done 5! Check them out here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Anyway, so here's my roundup for this week!

Well, it was the kind of week where I wasn't feeling the best in terms of enthusiasm and motivation, but this quote reached out a little to me:


Also check out my Motivational Monday post for more quotes to keep you going!

Speaking of quotes, and words in that matter, I finished a book! I loved it! A post on that will be coming out soon - watch this space. It's called Remember Me?, by Sophie Kinsella. I don't want to go into much detail about it as I'll have an entire post on it VERY soon! But, if you're looking for a new book to read: grab this one!


Finally I wanted to wind myself down this past week and lit a few candles. Candles always seem to make me feel relaxed and somewhat content! They make the room smell amazing and look somewhat romantic. Not that my life is romantic at all, but oh well.



So, yes, these are a few favourites from the week. Hopefully next week I'll have more favourites!
What was your favourite thing about the week?
PIN BUTTON