Friday 3 January 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution Review - Makeup Remover

Hello!

I hope you're having a great time with parties all around, as the New Year brings! With parties comes MAKE UP and with makeup comes great responsibility!

Obviously, by that I mean that we need to remove that makeup - and that's is great responsibility! If your skin is anything like mine, you may notice that as you apply more makeup, especially things such as foundation, your skin gets worse and worse when it's 'naked'. So to prevent those unwanted spots and break outs, we need to remove makeup as best as we can… therefore, makeup remover comes in!


I bought the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3-in-1 Micellar Solution (woah, that's a mouthful!) and thought I'd give you a review. Put it this way: this is my second bottle!

I love this product. It removes makeup without any stinging solution and it's simple to use. Unlike skincare wipes where I feel you're tugging against your skin and not being very gentle, this Micellar Solution feels like water and sort of glides makeup off from your skin.
To use, I apply this to a cotton pad or two and start from my eyes, hold the pad there for a couple of seconds and swipe away the makeup. Then I use the pad around my face to remove everything else. Simple! Okay, on days you're wearing a LOT more makeup, you may need to go over your face twice!  But, that's basically it!


Have you heard of Bioderma? If not, it is a french product which is said to be very similar to this. It is described as 'like water' which means it is very light on the skin! I would agree to say that the L'Oreal is like that too! However, Bioderma has a much bigger price tag and is hard to find, whereas L'Oreal is quite the opposite.


So, I guess that the L'Oreal may not be AS great as Bioderma, for a price of just over £4, and just over £3 if you're like me and buy it on sale, there is nothing to complain about!

Like I said earlier, if you're one for being gentler on your skin and are using skincare wipes (which I find also leave my skin a little red later too, due to friction - which could possibly give premature wrinkles) maybe you should give this a go - you may love it more!

What do you use to remove your makeup or tone your skin? 


PIN BUTTON