Friday 17 January 2014

Music Favourites of Now

Hello!

Music is the pathway to our soul. Okay, I totally just made that up but music CAN lift our spirits and make us feel good, therefore we live a great, happy life! Music therapy has been used for years to enhance mood. So, listening to music is great! I thought I'd share with you some songs that I have recently downloaded or been listening to a lot:

1. Hey Brother - Avicii
I loved 'Wake Me Up' by Avicii and this newer song is great too!

2. The Monster - Eminem ft. Rihanna 
Can Rihanna ever sing a bad song? Remember 'Love the Way You Lie' by them too? Oh and Shakira and Rihanna are set to release a song too, cannot wait!

3. Let Me Go - Gary Barlow
After watching The X Factor when Gary Barlow and Sir Elton John did a collaboration, I thought that Gary Barlows' song is really good!

Thats my top three! What is your favourite song of now?! Leave a comment!
PIN BUTTON